YT-1200R series Electro Pneumatic Positioner for pneumatic valve
The function and usage of the actuator and the parts
1. Double acting actuator: open and close the valve
2. Single acting actuator (Spring return ): when air or power is
lost, the actuator either close the valve automatically or opens
the valve automatically .
3. Double-control solenoid: power to solenoid opens the valve,
power to the other solenoid closes the valve. This kind of solenoid
possesses the memorial function (available for anti-exploding).
4. Limit switch box (signal feedback ):remotely passes the signal
of the valve@s opened and closed status (available for
5. Mechanical positioner: according to the air pressure to control
the medium flux (available for anti-exploding).
6. Intelligent positioner:through the system set the valve position
signal,and after the calculation process of the control
software,and then control the pneumatic actuator of the intake and
exhaust valve reaches the set point.
7. Manual equipment: able to use manual operation in the event of
loss of air or power.
The feature of this product:
* Solid and Beautiful Design Aluminum Die-casting housing and
* Boltson Visual Position Indicator Secure waterproof.
* Quick-Set Cam spring loaded splined cam No need to adjust again
after initial setting Easy setting without tool.
* Multi point terminal strip Standard 8 point and enough strips for
* Easy Mounting Namur standard stainless steel shaft and bracket.
The Pneumatic Pneumatic Positioner YT-1200 series are used for
pneumatic valve actuators by means of pneumatic controller or
control systems with an output signal of 3 to 5 psi or split
- The product can operate normally in very extreme environment,
such as vibration and temperature.
- The durability has been proven after testing 2 million cycles at
- Response time is very short and accurate.
- Simple part change can set 1/2 Split Range.
- It is economical due to less air-consumption.
- Direct / Reverse action can be set easily.
- Zero & Span adjustment processes are simple.
- Feedback connection is easy.
|Item.Type||Single / Double|
|Stroke||0 - 90°|
|Ambient Temperature||(-20℃~70℃ )/ (-4~158°F)|